What is Montclair to College?
Montclair to College (MTC) is a college readiness program brought to Montclair High School students and their families by the City of Montclair, the Montclair Community Foundation, Chaffey College, and the Chaffey Joint Union High School District. If completed successfully, MTC allows students the opportunity to earn a two-year scholarship to Chaffey College- a value of approximately $4,500! The MTC scholarship includes tuition, textbooks, and enrollment fees*
*dependent on available funding
Benefits of enrolling in Montclair to College
While at Chaffey College MTC Students receive:
- PAID Books, tuition, fees and parking for two-years
- The benefit of a counselor dedicated to MTC students
- Priority registration for two years
- Guaranteed enrollment* at the following Universities:
- Arizona State University
- Cal Baptist University
- University of La Verne
- University of Redlands
- UC Davis
- UC Irvine
- UC Merced
- UC Riverside
- UC Santa Barbara
- UC Santa Cruz
*Enrollment is guaranteed if specific requirements are met. Visit Chaffey.edu for more information.
Who can apply to MTC?
- ANY Montclair High School freshman can apply! MTC students must apply online every year while at Montclair High School to remain eligible in addition to completing additional requirements which can be found on the website below.
- If you are a 9th grade MHS Student, please visit https://tinyurl.com/MTCApp2019 and submit your application and service by March 5, 2020
- Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors must be continuing MTC students meaning they have applied every year while at MHS and have completed all requirements.
- Continuing students may login with the same email they used last school year.
- If you forgot your password, please select reset password on the login page. The City of Montclair is unable to reset passwords.
- Check your email the week of 7/29/19 for an email with a reminder of your username
- If you have any questions on your MTC status or if you did not receive the email please contact Quaresha Fields at firstname.lastname@example.org or 909-625-9486