The Engineering Division of the Public Works Department is responsible for:
- Implementation of the City's capital improvement program
- Providing project management for City projects
- Managing the City's signal operation and maintenance program
- Assisting in development activities
- Inspection of improvements within the public right-of-way
- Assisting with operations and maintenance of the City's sewer system
For upcoming projects and bid opportunities, please click on PlanetBids.
The Engineering Division is located at:
5111 Benito Street, Montclair, CA 91763.
Our hours of operations are 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday - Thursday.
City Hall is closed every Friday.
The Engineering Division can also be reached at (909) 625-9478