The property tax deadline, April 10th, is almost here!
Electronic Payment Options:
ONLINE at www.MyTaxCollector.com or CALL (909) 387-8308
• E-check (electronic Check) using your checking or savings account (free)
• Credit Card (convenience fee applies – charged by a third party processing
(You can make your payment online anytime before midnight on the day of the deadline.)
Mail a check or money order with your bill stub – only payments with a USPS postmark cancellation on or before the deadline will be considered timely. Please visit www.MyTaxCollector.com to learn about acceptable postmarks and avoid penalties.
NOTE: If using online bill pay through your banking institution, please contact your bank regarding
their procedures for ensuring timely payment of taxes and their use of USPS cancellation marks.
Payments received after the delinquency date without a USPS cancellation mark, will be considered
late and incur a penalty.
Sign Up for Paperless Property Tax Bills Today!
The San Bernardino County Tax Collector’s office is proud to offer Electronic Tax Bill Delivery! Paperless billing is
a convenient way to receive your property tax bills.
SIGN UP IN 3 EASY STEPS!
1. Visit www.mytaxcollector.com and click the link on the left for “Tax Bills Delivered to Your Inbox”.
2. Complete the online enrollment form.
3. Print, sign, and return the authorization form that will be sent to your email address.*
* Signed authorizations are required to prevent fraud and ensure that property tax bills are delivered to the appropriate person.
Visit www.MyTaxCollector.com and enroll today.