Question Submission Form
The deadline to submit questions using this form is Tuesday, October 11, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. The forum will take place the following evening on Wednesday, October 12, 2022, at 7:00 p.m. in the City Council Chambers. The event will be open to the public and will be streamed live on the City's YouTube channel and Facebook page. Those who attend the event in-person may submit questions at the event. The event will also be broadcast on Montclair's Public Access Channel every evening at 7:00 p.m. beginning on Monday, October 17, 2022, through Election Day (Tuesday, November 8, 2022).
When stating your question, keep the following in mind:
- Questions will be reviewed by the Community Activities Commission members to eliminate duplication, and/or slanderous, unacceptable language.
- Questions of general interest will be asked of all candidates.
- Acceptable questions are those that are generic, unbiased, and related to the role of a City Council member in Montclair.
- Questions may be directed to one candidate. Please select the name of the candidate from the drop-down list.
- Due to time constraints, it is not guaranteed that all questions submitted will be asked.
- All candidates are invited to participate in the forum; however, it is not guaranteed that all candidates will RSVP and/or attend the forum.
- Information about the candidates can be found on the November 8, 2022 Election Page.