FAQ Tag: oversized

How do I obtain a Transportation Permit for the City of Montclair?

Review our Truck Route map to plot out your course. Download a transportation permit form from the city website and complete the form including all requested measurements and routes. Email the form with proof of company liability insurance to the Department of Public Works: Engineering Division. Auto liability and Bodily Injury insurance must be at … Continued

Close window