How can I get a Construction Permit?

Road Construction permit applications are only for work done on City property in the public right-of-way such as streets, sidewalks, driveway approaches, and curbs. The application can be downloaded or collected in-person from the Public Works Engineering Department.

For construction work in residential homes and private businesses, contact Building and Planning at (909) 625-9477.

Close window