How do I dispute a parking ticket?

If you would like to dispute a parking citation, you must download and complete an Administrative Review Request form.

Mail the completed form to:

Parking Enforcement Center
Montclair Police Department
P.O. Box 6010
Inglewood, CA  90312-6010

Requests for administrative review must be postmarked by the due date in order to be eligible for review.

Close window