How do I open a new account for trash, sewer, and water?

Water Service

New residents to the City of Montclair should contact Monte Vista Water District at (909) 624-0035 to start water service. The District will then forward all of your information to the City so a new trash and sewer account can be created and service can be started.  Information given to the District is forwarded to the City on a weekly basis. A phone call to the City of Montclair is not necessary as all pertinent information is forwarded from Monte Vista Water District.

Close window