To register to vote you must obtain and complete a voter registration form or register online.
Voter registration forms can be obtained by picking up a voter registration card at Montclair City Hall or the San Bernardino County Registrar of Voters at 777 East Rialto Avenue, San Bernardino, California, or by calling (909) 387-8300 to request a registration form be mailed to you.
Online Voter Registration
You may also register online by visiting the Secretary of State’s Voter Registration website.
If you do not know your voter registration status, click here to find out how to check based on the County that you would need to be registered with. Make sure you update your registration by re-registering every time you move or change your name.
For additional assistance with voter registration, please call any of the following toll-free numbers:
- (800) 345-VOTE (8683) – English
- (800) 232-VOTA (8682) – Español / Spanish
- (800) 339-2857 – 中文 / Chinese
- (888) 345-2692 – हिन्दी / Hindi
- (800) 339-2865 – 日本語 / Japanese
- (888) 345-4917 – ខ្មែរ / Khmer
- (866) 575-1558 – 한국어 / Korean
- (800) 339-2957 – Tagalog
- (855) 345-3933 – ภาษาไทย / Thai
- (800) 339-8163 – Việt ngữ / Vietnamese
- (800) 833-8683 – TTY/TDD
For additional voter registration or election information, please see the Secretary of State website.