My water is brown and has residue in it! Who can I contact?

It is recommended that homeowners seek services from a licensed plumber who would be able to detect any underlying problems on the property such as corrosion and iron or lead residue from old pipes. Report the issue to the Public Works Operations Division using this form. In addition, homeowners may submit a report to Monte Vista Water District to inquire about the state of the main water line leading to the home. The City doesn’t offer contracted plumbing or water testing services for private homes.

Close window