What kind of permit do I need to repair or upgrade my driveway approach?

Alterations of residential and commercial driveway approaches in the public right-of-way require a Construction permit. Fees will vary. Download a form and follow the instructions. You may email or hand deliver the form in-person to the Public Works Engineering Counter located at City Hall. Allow 10 days for processing. You will be contacted by staff and scheduled for an appointment when the permit is ready to be paid for and picked up. Upon approval for construction, there will be an inspection before and after the work is completed.

Close window