FAQ Topic: Police FAQs

How do I obtain a copy of a police report?

Requests for certain Police Department records such as crime/incident reports, call-for-service records, and traffic collision reports, are handled by the Police Department directly. Please view the Police Department’s instructions on obtaining report copies.

How do I dispute a citation?

Questions regarding notice to appear citations should be directed to the appropriate court: Adult Arrests San Bernardino County Superior Court Rancho Cucamonga District 8303 Haven Avenue Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91763 (909) 350-9761   All Infraction Citations (Adult and Juvenile) San Bernardino County Superior Court  Fontana District 17780 Arrow Highway Fontana, CA 92335 (909) 350-9322   … Continued

Close window