FAQ Topic: Services & Safety

How do I obtain a copy of a police report?

Requests for certain Police Department records such as crime/incident reports, call-for-service records, and traffic collision reports, are handled by the Police Department directly. Please view the Police Department’s instructions on obtaining report copies.

How do I open a new account for trash, sewer, and water?

Water Service New residents to the City of Montclair should contact Monte Vista Water District at (909) 624-0035 to start water service. The District will then forward all of your information to the City so a new trash and sewer account can be created and service can be started.  Information given to the District is … Continued

Who do I call about police-related non-emergencies?

All calls for an officer to respond, including the reporting of a crime that is not in-progress, should be made to our Dispatch Center by calling the non-emergency phone number at (909) 621-4771. All requests for information, copies of reports, or to speak to a specific employee should be made through the business office at … Continued

How do I file a police report?

In-Person Police reports can be filed at the Montclair Police Department located at 4870 Arrow Highway, Montclair. You may also call the Business Office at (909) 448-3600. Business Office Hours: Monday through Thursday 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Closed weekends and City-observed holidays Phone Police reports can be filed over the phone by contacting dispatch … Continued

How do I dispose of paints and chemicals and other hazardous materials?

Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) is any product labeled toxic, poison, danger, warning, caution, corrosive, flammable, combustible, or irritant. HHW should never be thrown into your household garbage, recycling, toilets or sinks. It is also illegal to dump HHW on the ground or pour it down the storm drains. HHW can seep into the ground water, … Continued

How do I report food safety concerns?

If you believe that you became ill due to a food product purchased in San Bernardino County you may call 909-884-4056 to report the incident. Visit the San Bernardino County Department of Public Health website  for more information.

Close window