Welcome to our future website!
As you can see, there’s not much here yet, however, true to the principles of the U.S. Digital Services Playbook, we’ve launched this test site, so we can build openly, iteratively and collaboratively with our community.
There are three phases to our official launch:
- Alpha: Experiment and test new ideas, call for community input.
- Beta: Incorporate ideas, community input into a more concrete website.
- Live: Formally launch the new site as the official public website (and keep improving it!)
What’s been done:
- Ongoing training and empowerment on new web tools
- Re-organize content into a customer service approach
- Predictive search
- Mobile responsive design
- Get answers app
- Updated government information
- Improved public meetings
- Feature new branding
- Website encryption
- ADA compliance
- Issue reporting
- Alpha launch
- Beta launch
- Live launch
What’s up next:
- Continuous improvement
- Iterating on feedback
- Adding and improving content
- Deeper engagement with Departments
- Add more online forms
- Expose additional key services
We want your input
As we build the new website, we want your input — please share your ideas.
Connect with us
We want to make sure you’re updated on our progress — please connect with us as we build our future website together.