How do I reserve a park facility?

Parks are maintained by the Public Works Department, and park reservations are coordinated by the Human Services Department.  For information on park facility reservations please contact the Human Services Department at (909) 625-9482 or visit the Facility Rentals page for more information about private use of public facilities.

Information about City parks including locations, hours, and park amenities can be found on the Parks page.

If you would like to have an inflatable bouncer at a park, please review the procedure for obtaining a permit.

Close window