When a customer is requesting the use of the Inflatable Playground Equipment at a City park, the following procedures are to be followed:
- Completion of a City Permit and a ten-dollar ($10) non-refundable fee.
- A cover letter from the company supplying the Inflatable Playground Equipment stating the user’s name, date and time of use and the park name on the company letterhead.
- A $1,000,000(one million dollar) insurance policy from the company supplying the Inflatable Playground Equipment.The insurance policy must also list the City of Montclair as a co-insured and include the users name, date and time of use and the park name.
Steps 1-3 must be completed before any park reservation is approved for the use of the Inflatable Playground Equipment. This information must be submitted 10 (ten) days before the scheduled event to the Human Services Department (located in the Recreation Facility).
- Inflatable Playground Equipment may only be used at designated areas in designated parks. These parks are Alma Hofman Park, Sunset Park, MacArthur Park and Sunrise Park.A map of each park detailing the designated area is available. Only one piece of Inflatable Playground Equipment is allowed at one time at each site.
- Sites for Inflatable Playground Equipment can be reserved no more than one year in advance.
- A generator must be used to operate the Inflatable Playground Equipment.The City of Montclair does not supply electricity for its operation.
- The user is responsible to clean the area after the Inflatable Playground Equipment has been removed.This includes picking up and removing all debris.
- No vehicles are allowed on park grounds for setup or cleanup of the Inflatable Playground Equipment without prior approval from the Public Works Department. If the park site is damaged as a result of the use of the Inflatable Playground Equipment or the area has not been cleaned, the user will be charged the actual cost necessary to repair the damage or pay for the cost of the cleanup.
- A copy of the completed permit and insurance certificate must be present on site during the use of the Inflatable Playground Equipment.
- The City of Montclair and its employees reserve the right to deny any request and to shut down the operation of the Inflatable Playground Equipment for failure to comply with these procedures.