Archives: Answers

How do I open a new account for trash, sewer, and water?

Water Service New residents to the City of Montclair should contact Monte Vista Water District at (909) 624-0035 to start water service. The District will then forward all of your information to the City so a new trash and sewer account can be created and service can be started.  Information given to the District is … Continued

How do I enroll my child in youth sports?

Youth sports are not just about exercise, teamwork, and self-esteem; they are also about the amazing entertainment value provided by embracing parents.  The City of Montclair does not administer the operations of the youth leagues listed below. The contact names and phone numbers are provided for your information. All Cities Youth Baseball Ages 4-14 Email: … Continued

How do I dispute a citation?

Questions regarding notice to appear citations should be directed to the appropriate court: Adult Arrests San Bernardino County Superior Court Rancho Cucamonga District 8303 Haven Avenue Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91763 (909) 350-9761   All Infraction Citations (Adult and Juvenile) San Bernardino County Superior Court  Fontana District 17780 Arrow Highway Fontana, CA 92335 (909) 350-9322   … Continued

What are local college and university options?

Montclair is located in close proximity of the following colleges: Claremont McKenna College Harvey Mudd College Pitzer College Pomona College Scripps College Keck Graduate Institute Claremont Graduate University Claremont University Consortium The Libraries of the Claremont Colleges Map of the Claremont Colleges Montclair is also located to other prominent and higher education colleges and universities, … Continued

Where do I report for jury duty?

Jury duty is handled through the Jury Services Department of the San Bernardino County Superior Court. For more information pertaining to jury services, contact San Bernardino County Superior Court Jury Services at (909) 884-1858 or (866) 402-5879.

Close window