FAQ Topic: Park Permits and Reservations

How do I reserve a park facility?

Parks are maintained by the Public Works Department, and park reservations are coordinated by the Human Services Department.  For information on park facility reservations please contact the Human Services Department at (909) 625-9482 or visit the Facility Rentals page for more information about private use of public facilities. Information about City parks including locations, hours, … Continued

Close window