FAQ Topic: Pay a Bill

How do I open a new account for trash, sewer, and water?

Water Service New residents to the City of Montclair should contact Monte Vista Water District at (909) 624-0035 to start water service. The District will then forward all of your information to the City so a new trash and sewer account can be created and service can be started.  Information given to the District is … Continued

How do I pay my sewer and trash bill?

In-Person at City Hall Payments can be made inside City Hall Monday through Thursday 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. by cash, check, money order, or credit card. Utility Payment Drop Box For your convenience, we have a secure payment drop box located at the main entrance of City Hall, 5111 Benito Street, which is on … Continued

How do I pay my business taxes?

You pay your Business License Tax when you register for or renew a Business License. If you have a business license, you have already paid your Business Tax. Business License Tax registration applications are available online, or you can apply and pay in person at City Hall Finance Counter during the Business License Division business … Continued

How do I pay my water bill?

You can pay your bill through Monte Vista Water District’s (MVWD) online payment system. MVWD’s website also has information on additional ways to pay your bill.

Close window