FAQ Topic: Sanitation

How do I open a new account for trash, sewer, and water?

Water Service New residents to the City of Montclair should contact Monte Vista Water District at (909) 624-0035 to start water service. The District will then forward all of your information to the City so a new trash and sewer account can be created and service can be started.  Information given to the District is … Continued

How do I dispose of paints and chemicals and other hazardous materials?

Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) is any product labeled toxic, poison, danger, warning, caution, corrosive, flammable, combustible, or irritant. HHW should never be thrown into your household garbage, recycling, toilets or sinks. It is also illegal to dump HHW on the ground or pour it down the storm drains. HHW can seep into the ground water, … Continued

How do I report food safety concerns?

If you believe that you became ill due to a food product purchased in San Bernardino County you may call 909-884-4056 to report the incident. Visit the San Bernardino County Department of Public Health website  for more information.

Close window