COVID-19 Testing & Vaccination
Make your vaccination appointment at a Montclair site by visiting MyTurn.ca.gov and typing in zip code 91763.
Make an appointment to get tested for COVID-19 at any County testing location, including Montclair Place.
Montclair Transcenter – Testing (State-Run Site)
5060 Richton Street, Montclair, CA 91763
COVID-19 Testing Bus
- Appointment only: https://lhi.care/covidtesting
- Participants without internet can call (888) 634-1123 to make an appointment.
Montclair Place – Testing & Vaccinations (County-Run Site)
5060 East Montclair Plaza Lane, Montclair, CA 91763
- Schedule a testing appointment: https://sb.fulgentgenetics.com/appointment/screen/landing
- Schedule a vaccine appointment: https://sbcovid19.com/vaccine/san-bernardino-county-health-sites/#sites
Trinity Lutheran Church – Testing
5080 Kingsley Street, Montclair, CA 91763
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10:00 AM through 4:00 PM
- Every fourth Saturday from 8:00 AM through 12:00 PM