Montclair Place is a 1.2 million-square-foot entertainment, shopping and dining destination on the southwestern edge of San Bernardino County. Its prominent location near the I-10 freeway makes Montclair Place highly visible to oncoming vehicular traffic.
New Upper Level Features
- A 55,000 SF AMC DINE-IN Theatre and IMAX 3D Theatre featuring 12 viewing auditoriums providing premium seating and serving handcrafted food and specialty drinks.
- The Canyon is a 17,500 SF live music and family entertainment venue with a full-service restaurant.
- A ten-unit Food Hall along Moreno Street featuring a vibrant blend of American, Chinese, Mediterranean, Hawaiian, and Mexican cuisines, and snacks. Offerings include Boba World, Noodle World, Pokeway, WinWings Beer Burgers and Subs, Potato Corner, Oli’s Tacos, Cinnabon, Auntie Anne's and Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, plus four additional available spaces.
New Lower Level Features
- Kids Empire, an 11,000 SF indoor playground designed for kids to explore.
- The 8,425 SF Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar is a highly-visible free-standing restaurant along Central Avenue.
- New escalators and contemporary furniture for a modern appeal.
- 7,500 SF Pier 88 Boiling Seafood & Bar was added in 2021 on the Southwest parcel.
- Furniture City, at 35,208 SF has high visibility off the I-10 freeway.
CIM Group is a community-focused real estate and infrastructure owner, operator, lender and developer. CIM's in-house team of experts work together to identify and create value in real assets, benefiting the communities in which they invest.