Utility Services

Cable Service

The cable service providers for the Montclair area are:


Call 844-579-3743 or visit their website at: https://www.spectrum.com/


Call 844-805-4736 or visit their website at: https://frontier.com/

Gas Service

Contact Southern California Gas Company at (800) 427-2200 to start gas service or visit their website at: http://socalgas.com

Phone Service

Contact Verizon at (800) 483-4000 Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. to set up phone service or visit their website at: https://www.verizon.com/

Water & Trash Service

Contact Monte Vista Water District at (909) 624-0035 to set up water service. The District will then forward all of your information to the City so a new trash account can be created and service can be started. Information given to the District is forwarded to the City on a weekly basis. Monte Vista Water District can be accessed at: http://www.mvwd.org/

Electric Service

To start electric service contact Southern California Edison at (800) 409-2365 or visit their website at: http://www.sce.com

Close window