In-Person at City Hall
Payments can be made inside City Hall Monday through Thursday 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. by cash, check, money order, or credit card.
Utility Payment Drop Box
For your convenience, we have a secure payment drop box located at the main entrance of City Hall, 5111 Benito Street, which is on the north side of the building facing Benito Street. Payments received by 7:00 a.m. will receive same-day credit. Please place only check or money order payments in the drop box in a sealed envelope. DO NOT DEPOSIT CASH IN THE DROPBOX.
Note: The drop box in the parking lot is NOT for utility payments. That box is for mail-in ballots only. Any utility bills deposited in that box will be retrieved by the San Bernardino County Elections Office and may or may not be forwarded to the City in a timely manner, if at all.
You can pay your bill online through Online Bill Pay.
With our Online Bill Pay system you can:
- Pay your current Montclair bill online.
- Receive email notifications when statements are available online.
- Display previous and current bill statements.
- View details on how to read your bill.
- Pay any time of the day, 7 days a week.
- Make a one-time credit card payment or electronic check payment.
- Set up recurring credit card payments and electronic check payments.
- Payments made up to 7:00 p.m. Pacific Time will be reflected on your City of Montclair account the same day.
Payments made after 7:00 p.m. will be reflected the next business day and could cause a delinquency.
Only payments made through this website will appear in your Online Payment History.
Automatic Payment Plan
Your trash and sewer payment may be taken directly from your checking account. Please contact Customer Service at (909) 625-9472 to request an application or click on the link below to download an application. The account holder’s signature and a voided check are required to complete this process. Mail the application and your voided check to City of Montclair, Attention Finance, 5111 Benito Street, Montclair, CA 91763. The payment will be deducted from your checking account on the 10th day of the month, unless that day falls on the weekend, in which case the account will be debited on the Monday immediately following the 10th day.
City of Montclair Optional Automatic Payment Plan (English)
City of Montclair Optional Automatic Payment Plan (Spanish)